- DO a search of this board before posting any questions.
- DO use your real name when posting messages here whenever possible.
- DO check back in a day or so to see if your question has been answered.
- DO remember to thank anyone who took the time to answer your question.
A little courtesy goes a long way.
- DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.
- DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
- DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
HOW TO USE THIS BOARD
1. SEARCH FOR YOUR ANSWER
Before posting a question, see if anyone else has already asked and had the question answered. To do this, click on "Keyword Search" in the left frame. Type in a few words from your query into the following box. To get a more useful search, precede important words with a + to require that the word is there.
2. IF YOUR QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED
If your question has not already been asked on the board, post a new message in an appropriate area.
3. IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP
If a page has already been started on the issue you want to discuss, but the advice there does not help, you are welcome to post a followup on that page. Do not start a new discussion on a separate page if there is already a discussion on the subject of interest. Follow the guidelines given under point 2 above.
This board is moderated by The Original Tipping Page support staff. Frequent posters to this board may be offered moderator positions. Interested parties should write to the Webmaster indicating the topic of interest and qualifications.
In order for this board to be useful to its participants, it is essential that everyone observes the above posting guidelines.
Moderators of this board will vigorously enforce the above rules in a variety of ways. Test or nonsense posts will be deleted. Off-topic posts will also be deleted (or, if moderators are in a good mood, moved to the correct place). Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted or moved to an "Already answered questions" area (or, if moderators are in a good mood, referenced to the correct page).
If you are interested in being a regular user of this forum, we suggest that you establish a user account for yourself. Click "Register" in the toolbar menu above. When you sign up for e-mail notification in your new account, you can also use the reply by e-mail feature to make your contributions.